House of Dronegan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Dronegan

A RIFT RP-PvP guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Amariel of Silverwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amariel

Amariel

Application - Amariel of Silverwood Empty
PostSubject: Application - Amariel of Silverwood   Application - Amariel of Silverwood Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:58 am

Character Name: Amariel
Character Race: High Elf
Character Age: Appears to be a woman in her late thirties.
Civilian Rank: Serf
Military/Spiritual Rank: Sister
Character Class: Rogue
Character Profession skills: Still experimenting

IC-Reason to join the House of Dronegan: Eager to repent for several life-times of narcissism, she has sought spiritual guidance from the House of Dronegan.

What can I offer to the House of Dronegan (Both IC and OOC): Well, I'd say I qualified as a RP veteran and I'll do my best to be a shiny representative for the guild. I'll be the first to admit that I just don't have the time to commit to gaming that I once did - but you'll have my help any time I'm on! IC-wise, I'd love to allow Amariel the freedom to see where she goes and high she rises in the house. Nothing is planned for her - I'm very much a reactionary RP'er.

Background story (Brief): Before her death, Amariel was very much a free spirit. For centuries, she roamed Silverwood without a care in the world and rarely concerned herself with the troubles of others. Chosen for her skill with a bow, her ascension has caused a profound change in her. Amariel has become quite unhinged and blindly zealous.

Former experiences of MMO:s: Everything from Ultima Online to Eve. If it's been a major MMO I've probably played it.

Former experience of roleplaying (Both online and offline): The first MMO that I RP'd in was Dark Age of Camelot. Still THE most organic, immersive time I've ever had online. Met some great RP'ers and been in contact ever since. Star Wars Galaxies has been my other great RP love. Amazing RP community that I was part of that nearly cost me my RL relationship. (I really mustn't let myself do that again!). I've run a RP guild in WAR that I've been a part of for over a decade called "Kindred". Prior to all this I was the pen & paper GM for countless AD&D games at high school and beyond!

Real life name (Optional): Joel
Real life age: Oh gawd.... 37...
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Application - Amariel of Silverwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Amariel of Silverwood   Application - Amariel of Silverwood Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 am

Approved and accepted and all that.

Welcome to the house. Please make a user on the forum with your character name

Back to top Go down

Application - Amariel of Silverwood
Page 1 of 1