House of Dronegan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Dronegan

A RIFT RP-PvP guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Kittari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kittari

Application - Kittari Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kittari   Application - Kittari Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Character Name: Kittari
Character Race: Mathosian
Character Age: 19
Civilian Rank: Homeless
Military/Spiritual Rank: None
Character Class: Rogue
Character Profession skills: Forager and Apothecary

IC-Reason to join the House of Dronegan: In order to gain vengeance over the defiant (And then a chance to regain some wealth and power afterwards).

What can I offer to the House of Dronegan (Both IC and OOC): More RP, an additional fighter against the defiant, a provider of potions, love, fun and hate.

Background story (Brief): Kittari was the youngest daughter of her family. Her and her family were out sailing on their ship as trouble began to rise. Kittari hasn't figured out what happened yet, as the last thing she remembers after drifting up on a beach, surrounded by corpses of the defiant as well as some corpses of the family's guards, was sitting with her family eating dinner. She is now ultimately seeking vengeance over the defiant as she blames them for the cause of the lost family.

Former experiences of MMO:s: I have 5½ years of RP and PvP in World of Warcraft.

Former experience of roleplaying (Both online and offline): I have none offline, but as said in the previous question, I have 5½ years of experience from WoW.

Real life name (Optional):
Real life age: 19
Timezone: Paris (I think. I live in Denmark >.>)
Back to top Go down
Kittari

PostSubject: The full name   Application - Kittari Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Character Name: Kittari Tiraku
Back to top Go down
Ravanysia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Ravanysia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kittari   Application - Kittari Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Just noticed your post through a notification to my email.

I'm sorry to have to say it but the guild dispanded some time ago. I thought one of the other founders had made a note of that for everyone to see.

Good luck on finding a guild and I hope you have lots of fun with Rift.
Once again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kittari   Application - Kittari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Kittari
Page 1 of 1