House of Dronegan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Dronegan

A RIFT RP-PvP guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Read in>

Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.) Empty
PostSubject: Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.)   Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Character Name: Loor
Character Race: High Elf
Character Age: 127
Civilian Rank: Noble - Lord
Military/Spiritual Rank: N/A
Character Class: Mage (Necromancer, Warlock and Stormcaller)
Character Profession skills: N/A

IC-Reason to join the House of Dronegan:

Lord Loor wishes to establish himself as a noble once again, he cares not for money or shelter, but for good wills, motivation. He can sometimes come across as power-hungry.

What can I offer to the House of Dronegan (Both IC and OOC):
I'm a massive Heavy RPer, I do enjoy PvP. However I enjoy endgame/instancing more than PvP, but overall RP is my #1 thing to do.

Background story (Brief):
As he walked along the cobbles of history, he looked to his right and saw many books; stacked upon themselves. He took the first, naturally, and opened it. The book was of a Necromancer's tale, some say it is just a child's tale, others say it is a myth. Loor kept reading... and reading, he took his time to learn these ancient scrolls of old; and now, he adventures out.

There is never a dull moment within Loor's life, present or past. His main him is to become a Master Necromancer, to use his abilities agenist his foes; in secret. He feels too ashamed that because of his political position, he would be casted aside by the people, and deemed 'not suitable' for his role as Lord.

Former experiences of MMO:s:
Lord of the rings online (three years)
Guild Wars (one year)
World of Warcraft (2 years)

Former experience of roleplaying (Both online and offline)
I'm into old-school RPGs, and current, such as;

Oblivion
Diablo
Divine Divinity (1 & 2)

Real life name (Optional): Liam
Real life age: 18
Timezone: GMT
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.)   Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to the house. Please make a user on the forums with your character name.

Back to top Go down

Loor's application form (It won't let me log into my account, sorry.)
Page 1 of 1