House of Dronegan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Dronegan

A RIFT RP-PvP guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-Scarlet General at your command

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeLorean

Ex-Scarlet General at your command Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Scarlet General at your command   Ex-Scarlet General at your command Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Character Name: Delorean
Character Race: Human
Character Age: 44
Civilian Rank: No civilian rank in WoW. What about RIFT? I guess you might help me with this one. :-)
Military/Spiritual Rank: Former ex-High General of the Scarlet Onslaught (WoW), Lieutenant-Commander, as well. Rift - Marshal, of course.
Character Class: Justicar
Character Profession skills: Armorsmithing, Foraging, Weaponsmithing.

IC-Reason to join the House of Dronegan: With the help of mighty knights of the Dronegan and the Holy Light, we shall purify the land from these unkept, revolting barbarians and restore the order on this planet. They will all perish in righteous fire!

What can I offer to the House of Dronegan (Both IC and OOC): the mighty paladin of the Light, who serves the justice and smites foes of the good. Also, I'm very experienced in PvP, at least in WoW - so, that's why I believe my healing and damage skills will help you all. Moreover, as I looked through your rank system, I may assure you that taking a military or spiritual title would be extremely meaningful.

Background story (Brief): Actually, as I'm new in this game, I haven't made it yet. It will be Scarlet-like, a fanatical but devoted to the Light, maddened zealot.

Former experiences of MMO:s: World of Warcraft, from late 2006.

Former experience of roleplaying (Both online and offline): different PVP-RP events between guilds of both Alliance and the Horde, that were connected with the Scarlet Crusade. We battled in Plaguelands, Barrens and Tirisfal, pretending that the Crusade should take it's lands back. It all went very successful and everyone enjoyed these events.

Real life name (Optional): Paul
Real life age: 19
Timezone: Smile Russia, Moscow, UTC+3.
Back to top Go down
Raneha

Ex-Scarlet General at your command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Scarlet General at your command   Ex-Scarlet General at your command Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:34 am

Looks good, but we need to have a chat in game to sort some stuff up.

Seek us out, either in our chat /join Dronegan or by a whisper!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down

Ex-Scarlet General at your command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Dronegan :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: