House of Dronegan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Dronegan

A RIFT RP-PvP guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elvena's Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elvena

Elvena's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 am

Character Name: Elvena
Character Race: Human
Character Age: 22
Civilian Rank: Citizen
Military/Spiritual Rank: Has not sworn allegiance to anyone yet.
Character Class: Cleric
Character Profession skills: Armorsmithing, mining.

IC-Reason to join the House of Dronegan: (I want to find one rp-wise to be fair, my ooc reason is that this guild seems to take rp serious enough.
this is one very important thing for me, i do not like very pre-organised rp where everyone has to follow a pre-written script)

a reason could be the end her wandering and seek purpose in serving the house. (just not as a serf!!!!!)

What can I offer to the House of Dronegan (Both IC and OOC): Alot of annoying IC behaviour, and even more annoying behaviour OOC-wise.

Background story (Brief): Elvena had never known her parents, she was left behind at a early age to become a priestess in a temple dedicated to Mariel-Taun. After years of endless praying and worshipping she decided to make a run for it and venture into the world of telara. During her travels she joined a band of thieves, where she learned the arts of combat. However, all of her comrades disappeared one night, a event that is still a mystery to her. She had travelled back to the areas of sanctum, the only place she had known as a child. She seeked for refuge in the temple she grew up, but her past crimes disallowed her to enter the sacred place. Now she wanders around aimlessly, trying to repent for her crimes.

Former experiences of MMO:s: EQ2, DAoC, AOC, WoW (very short period), Roma Victor, Vanguard, and alot of others that i "tried out".

Former experience of roleplaying (Both online and offline)
I began rp'ing in Roma Victor, then rp'ed for years in AoC.

Real life name (Optional):
Real life age: 20 (21 in like 2 weeks)
Timezone: GMT + 1 (CET)

(i want to apologise for the short answers, if you need more detailed information just ask, i'm just very sleepy now.)

Last edited by Elvena on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raneha

PostSubject: Re: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 am

Pending. Need to talk with Elvena.
Back to top Go down
Elvena

PostSubject: Re: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Is my application still running? O.o Have refrained from joining other guilds untill i know if this application got approved or disapproved.

(my cleric is level 21 now ^^)
Back to top Go down
Raneha

PostSubject: Re: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 pm

We need to have a chat in-game that's all! Seek me our Elsa out as soon as you can.

We should be online all ay.
Back to top Go down
Elvena

PostSubject: Re: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 pm

I added a little more information. I am not sure how much you need to know ^^.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to the house, please make a forum user with your character name.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvena's Application.   Elvena's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvena's Application.
Page 1 of 1