House of Dronegan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Dronegan

A RIFT RP-PvP guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Raneha Dronegan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raneha

Application: Raneha Dronegan Empty
PostSubject: Application: Raneha Dronegan   Application: Raneha Dronegan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Character Name: Raneha Dronegan
Character Race: Mathosian
Character Age: 42
Civilian Rank: Matriarch, Main family.
Military/Spiritual Rank: Adept (More of an honorary title given to her as she is the matriarch)
Character Class: Cleric
Character Profession skills: Shall have to see

IC-Reason to join the House of Dronegan:
She is the matriarch of the House and is one of the soul reasons among with Julius Dronegan that the house is even reborn and exists. (See more details under Guild Lore). She is a bit powerhungry, and has grown even more so after the ascendation, and as such she sees no reason to hand away the powers bestowed upon her.

What can I offer to the House of Dronegan (Both IC and OOC):
In character leadership of the guild and intense roleplaying events. I intend to arrange many different events and participate in every Roleplaying event in my vicinity. I also intend to take part of as many PvP events as possible to make the house of Dronegan reach the top. I am a mature person who have experience of running several different RP-PvP guilds in many different online games.

Background story (Brief):
She heirs from a line of rulers, born from aristocracy and raised with a preacher by her ear. From the very start it was known that it would either be her or her younger brother who'd inherit the throne, but as she, from the main family at the very start, got married at seventeen years of age she was made matriarch, and her husband claimed the title of patriarch. Their rule would be a rather calm and stable one however, and she brought several children into the world, some who died at a very young age however. (To decide on an exact number once I know if there's anyone else who want to play her child).
Eventually her husband died due to disease, and Raneha became more introvert.

Upon one dark evening several years later, not many days before her fortyfirst birthday, she had a long and intense discussion with the current Apostle of the house, Julius Dronegan, and was persuaded into taking a very risky and sort of mad decision.

Not long after, every single member of the house, far and abroad, was invited to celebrate the matriarchs birthday, and during that evening they were all drugged down and eventually murdered in the basement beneath the family mansion.

Former experiences of MMO:s:
Pirates of the burning sea, World of Warcraft, Silkroad online(Brief), Lord of the Rings online, Dark age of Camelot(Brief), City of heroes(Brief), Eve online (Very brief), Vanguard, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online.
Probably some more that doesn't spring to mind just right now.

Former experience of roleplaying (Both online and offline)
Been roleplaying online since 04, and been running several guilds with a roleplaying purpose since then.

As for offline roleplaying, I've been pen and papering for over fourteen years in over a dozen games, mainly as a GM but also as a player.

Real life name (Optional): Sebastian
Real life age: 24 (Born in 86)
Timezone: +1 GmT

Last edited by Raneha on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravanysia
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Ravanysia

Application: Raneha Dronegan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Raneha Dronegan   Application: Raneha Dronegan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Application: Raneha Dronegan
Page 1 of 1